55 gallon Trash Bags 36x58 Super Heavy Wgt Red Health Care 1.3 Mil Low Density Bulk Pack
. These medical waste can liners are for infectious waste and infectious linen. The low density garbage bags are recommended for sharper objects and tougher transport conditions, and feature greater tear resistance than high density trash bags. The garbage bags star sealed bottom helps prevent leakage while the mineral-reinforced, high-quality of the bag enhances strength and puncture resistance. Order your low density garbage bag now and expect delivery in 2-3 days. JAGIW3658R
Medical Waste Can Liners
For infectious waste and infectious linen
Capacity: 55-gallon capacity
Size: 36 x 58
1.3 Mil Gauge
100 Bags per Case
- Star seal bottom helps prevent leakage
- Made from high-quality blended resins for superior strength and puncture resistance
- Multipurpose can liners recommended for sharper objects and tougher transport conditions
- Greater tear resistance compared to heavy duty liners
- Offers good puncture resistance and load capacity
This Medical Waste Can Liner is manufactured by Jaguar Plastics
Expert Advice: What to Know When Purchasing Trash Bags
Purchasing garbage bags may seem like an easy task, there are actually many features and aspects one should consider. So the next time youre ordering can liners, consider these important features to prevent feature mishaps: Different Strength Levels
High Density (HD) vs. Low Density (LD)
- Light crumbled paper, paper cups, etc
- Medium packaging waster, cardboard, wet paper, etc
- Heavy light wood, metal scraps, wet cardboard, etc
- Extra Heavy Heavy, sharp, or wet trash
- Super Extra Heavy Warehouse, Cafeteria, or Facility waste
Bottom Seal Types
- High Density Trash Bags- much thinner than low density liners, but are capable of holding greater weight; They feature better puncture resistance and load capacity.
- Low Density Trash Bags Recommended for sharper objects and tougher transport conditions. They feature greater tear resistance compared to high density garbage bags.
Cored vs. Coreless Rolls
- Star Seal - This is the most common type of seal and the most reliable of the three. It eliminates gaps along the seal line, which allows these liners to more easily take the shape of any size/style garbage can. They are also popular because they more evenly distribute weight within the bag maximizing load capacity and preventing leaks.
- Gusset Seal Used on flat-style trash bags; An economical choice recommended for light loads only (paper, etc)
- Flat Seal Create strong bottom seals to prevent bottom leaks, but may leak from the corners due to design. Their flat seal also prevents them from conforming as easily to trash containers.
Mils vs Microns
- Cored Rolls Rolls which are rolled around a cardboard cylinder (similar to toilet paper/paper towels).
- Coreless Rolls Rolls w/o cylinder in the middles; recommended for high traffic areas
- Mils generally used to denote the thickness of low density liners (convert to microns by multiplying the number of mils x 25.4)
- Microns generally used to denote the thickness of high density liners (convert to mils by dividing the number of microns by 25.4)
Go ahead and add this one to your shopping cart now - we completely stand behind it. Also, if you have a question on this or any other of CleaningProductsWorld.com's great products, please don't hesitate to ask us here.